Waterloo College Choir, 1961-62
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of the Waterloo College Choir in the Music Room and College Chapel. They are wearing black robes. The choir was directed by faculty member Martin Dolbeer.
Left to right, First row: Elaine Lambert, Betty McCall, Margaret Dietsche, Patricia Novak, Patricia Sack, Doris Baulch, Linda Stewart, Diane Strahm, Kathleen Conrad, Donna Honsberger, Helen Hayward, Irene Posluszny.
Second row: Anne Nissen, Miriam Calvert, Betty Lipskie, Pamela Tanser, Karan Rapsey, Thelma Campbell, Carolyn Braun, Charlotte Broome, Patricia Curry, Magdalene Kumm.
Third row: George Ireland, Vernon Sherk, John Horman, George Merner, Bart Uchida, Jim Liles, Dr. Martin Dolbeer (Director), Arthur Sheii.
Fourth row: Harold Sherk, Douglas Flegal, Brendon Montgomery, Robert Kropp, Dave Shaw, Keith Medley.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse, pencil: C / 1961-62 choir / WATERLOO UNIVERSITY COLLEGE CALENDAR BROADSIDE
- Date of Original:
- 1961 or 1962
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc20
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5