Waterloo College Choir, 1961-62
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of the Waterloo College Choir singing in the Music Room and College Chapel. They are being directed by faculty member Martin Dolbeer.
Front: Martin Dolbeer, Director
Left to right, First row: Elaine Lambert, Betty McCall, Margaret Dietsche, Patricia Novak, Patricia Sack, Doris Baulch, Linda Stewart, Diane Strahm, Kathleen Conrad, Donna Honsberger, Helen Hayward, Irene Posluszny.
Second row: Anne Nissen, Miriam Calvert, Betty Lipskie, Pamela Tanser, Karan Rapsey, Thelma Campbell, Carolyn Braun, Charlotte Broome, Patricia Curry, Magdalene Kumm.
Third row: George Ireland, Vernon Sherk, John Horman, George Merner, Bart Uchida, Jim Liles, Unknown, Arthur Sheii.
Fourth row: Harold Sherk, Douglas Flegal, Brendon Montgomery, Robert Kropp, Dave Shaw, Keith Medley.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- 1961 or 1962
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc20
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5