- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Ulrich Leupold, director of music and lecturer in religious knowledge at Waterloo College. He is sitting in a chair.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse, typed, attached to photograph: U.S. Leupold, Ph.D. / Director of Music and / Lecturer in Religious / Knowledge
Reverse, in pencil: B 5
- Date of Original:
- Between 1945 and 1950
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 5.5cm
Image Height: 7cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc19
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5