Ulrich Leupold and Nils Willison with Seminary chapel organ
- Kitchener-Waterloo Record, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary faculty member Ulrich Leupold seated at the console of the new Seminary chapel organ. Nils Willison is standing beside him. The organ was donated by Nils and Margaret Willison.
- The Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada began in 1911. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo Lutheran University was formed, consisting of Waterloo College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 the name of the University was changed to Wilfrid Laurier University, with Waterloo Lutheran Seminary as a federated college.
- Reverse, in ink: p51 / Dr. Nils Willison first graduate / of Waterloo Seminary & / donor of Chapel organ / & / Dr. U.S. Leupold Professor of / N.T. & Church Music / September 25, 1956
- Date of Original:
- Sept. 25, 1956
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.6cm
Image Height: 16.6cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc19
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5