Ulrich Leupold and Henry Epp, Waterloo Lutheran Seminary
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Ulrich Leupold, director of Graduate Studies at the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, seated at a desk in his office. He is talking to student Henry Epp.
- The Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada began in 1911. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo Lutheran University was formed, consisting of Waterloo College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 the name of the University was changed to Wilfrid Laurier University, with Waterloo Lutheran Seminary as a federated college.
- Reverse, in pencil: Pages 10 / U91
Reverse, sticker: AIL ENGR / S., Kitchener
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 24.2cm
Image Height: 17.1cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc43
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5