House on Bricker Avenue, Waterloo, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of a white house on the Wilfrid Laurier University campus. The house, located on Bricker Avenue, was used for academic and administrative purposes. The sign in the front window reads "North American Archaeology Laboratory". The building has been demolished.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Between 1962 and 1987
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.4cm
Image Height: 8.7cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc19
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5