Waterloo College Male Chorus under the direction of Dr. U. S. Leupold, May 1953
- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Waterloo College Male Chorus, May 1953. The choir was conducted by Waterloo College faculty member Ulrich S. Leupold. Includes choir programme, names of performers, and an image of choir.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- U245 5.2
- Ulrich S. Leupold fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5