Bob Ritter with the Dinkle Trophy
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Composite photographs
- Black and white composite photograph of Waterloo College hockey player Bob Ritter and the Dinkle trophy. Ritter is posed in uniform on the ice.
- Robert Ritter was the first recipient of the Dinkle Trophy, awarded to the student making the most outstanding contribution to hockey at Waterloo College. The trophy was presented at the Waterloo College Athletic Awards Banquet, held on March 31, 1949 at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church in Kitchener, Ontario.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 17cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc17
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5