Waterloo College proudly presents The Purple & Gold Revue : produced and directed by the students of Waterloo College
- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Program for the Waterloo College Purple and Gold Revue, performed at the Kitchener-Waterloo Collegiate & Vocational auditorium on November 29, 30 and December 1, 1954. Includes programme, acknowledgments, advertisements, and lists of cast members, dancers, and committee members.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University theatrical production collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- Text Disc4
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5