Hotel Trail's End, Conestogo, Ontario
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Promotional pamphlet for Hotel Trail's End in Conestogo, Ontario. Includes description of hotel and surrounding area, list of rates, and a map. The back of the pamphlet has been autographed by Waterloo College students.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Between 1929 and 1960
- Local identifier:
- RG-102.7 File 22.214.171.124
- Carl Klinck fonds
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- Text Disc4
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5