Waterloo Lutheran University baccalaureate service, May 1969
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the graduands and guests at the 1969 Waterloo Lutheran University baccalaureate service. The ceremony was held in the Theatre Auditorium.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- In pencil, reverse: Baccalaureate service, May 1969, Pic 1, pg 12, job 7632
- Date of Original
- May 25, 1969
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 7.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc17
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5