Aerial view of Waterloo Lutheran University, 1963
- Personal Studio, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white negative of the Waterloo Lutheran University campus in Waterloo, Ontario. King Street and University Avenue intersect at the bottom right corner of the image.
- Personal Studio print no. 8847.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- May 1, 1963
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 12cm
Image Height: 9.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Personal Studio fonds
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- S719 Disc4
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5