Purple and Gold Revue cast members, 1955
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College students Marvin Schiff (left) and Ziba Fisher. The men are cast members in the 1955 Purple and Gold Revue. They are dressed in costume and holding stage props.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse, in pencil: Nothing like a (hic) good chess game...!
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 7cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc17
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5