Waterloo College initiation week
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of a female student (right) standing with a man during Waterloo College initiation week. The student is wearing overalls and carrying a bucket and broom. The man is wearing a suit.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- ...and Your Telephone Number is?
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 7.8cm
Image Height: 5cm
- Local identifier:
- Beverly L. Hayes fonds
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- S736 Disc1
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5