Purple and Gold Revue, December 1949
- Hayes, Beverly L., Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College student Keith Niall performing in the 1949 Purple and Gold Revue. The show was staged at Trinity United Church in Kitchener, Ontario, December 14-15, 1949.
- The photograph is damaged.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Dec. 1949
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 19cm
Image Height: 24cm
- Local identifier:
- Beverly L. Hayes fonds
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- S736 Disc1
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5