Faculty of Social Work faculty meeting, March 23, 1977
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of a Wilfrid Laurier University Faculty of Social Work faculty meeting. The men and women are seated at a conference table. Left to right: Sue Crowne, Doris Baker, Shaun Govenlock, Rose Dastyk (now Rose Blackmore), Don Dodsworth.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- March 23, 1977
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc16
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5