Waterloo College initiation week, 1949
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white overhead photograph of Frosh Court during Waterloo College initiation week 1949. Four men, wearing academic gowns, are standing near desks and chairs on the lawn. A crowd of students is gathered around the desk. Three people are standing in the background.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- The Rekoning! / Eh? Frosh (49)
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 7.8cm
Image Height: 5cm
- Local identifier:
- Beverly L. Hayes fonds
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- S736 Disc1
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5