The Parents Association of Waterloo Lutheran University invites you to the 5th Annual Family Day on Campus
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Invitation and program for Waterloo Lutheran University's fifth annual Family Day on Campus open house, held on March 1, 1969. Includes program of events, driving directions, ticket order form, and list of Family Day leaders.
- The Purple and Gold Revue production of "A funny thing happened on the way to the Forum" was part of the 1968 Family Day on Campus.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Place of Publication
- Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original
- March 1969
- Local identifier
- WLUARCHIV LB2342.82 .P3 UA135.3
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5