Boar's Head Dinner, Waterloo Lutheran University, 1967
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of the procession at Waterloo Lutheran University's annual Boar's Head Dinner. Two men in hooded robes are holding candles. They are followed by two men in costume. In the background, students are seated at banquet tables.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Dec. 1967
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 19cm
Image Height: 14cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc15
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5