Andy Cecchini and Steve Davis
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University football player Andy Cecchini (left) and trainer Steve Davis. The men are standing outdoors. Cecchini is wearing jersey number 27, and Davis is wearing a Laurier Football t-shirt.
- Andy Cecchini was inducted in the Laurier Athletic Hall of Fame on September 27, 1996.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 12.5cm
Image Height: 10cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc15
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5