Four Waterloo Lutheran University football players
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour photograph of four Waterloo Lutheran University players. The men are dressed in uniform, holding gold helmets. Left to right: Brian Canton, Reed Archer, Tom Walker and Charlie Olver. All four of the players attended high school in Sarnia, Ontario.
- The photograph is damaged.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- In ink, reverse: Charlie Olver, Brian Canton, Reed Archer, Tom Walker
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc15
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5