Keffer Memorial Chapel, Waterloo Lutheran Seminary
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of the interior of the Keffer Memorial Chapel at Waterloo Lutheran Seminary.
- The Waterloo Lutheran Seminary building was constructed in 1963, on the campus of Waterloo Lutheran University. The U-shaped structure consists of classrooms and offices, together with a chapel and a bell tower. The Wilfred Budd Memorial Bells were installed in 1986.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Reverse: Chapel / pg 182 / job 7632 / pic 8
- Date of Original:
- 1968 or 1969
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 10cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc13
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5