Room to teach, room to learn : Waterloo University College
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Waterloo Lutheran University National Development Fund campaign pamphlet. It includes a history of the university, enrollment statistics, financial information, a message from National Development Fund chairman, and a message from University President William J. Villaume. It also includes a sketch of the purposed library building, graphs, and images of campus and National Development Fund executive committee members.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Place of Publication:
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- WLUARCHIV LE3.W367 1963 UA117
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- Text Disc2
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5