Wilfrid Laurier University Orientation Week, 1985
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour photograph of two students doing the limbo at Wilfrid Laurier University Orientation Week 1985. A crowd is looking on. All of the students are wearing red, blue, green or yellow shirts with "WLU, A Whole New Look" printed on the front.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Sept. 1985
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 25.5cm
Image Height: 18cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc12
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5