The turning point : Waterloo College & Seminary expansion program
- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Promotional and fund raising pamphlet produced by Waterloo College and the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. It contains a history of the campus, biographies of graduates and faculty, enrollment statistics, and an outline of fund raising goals. It also features images of the campus, faculty, graduates, local businessmen, and students.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Place of Publication:
- Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original:
Hagey, LouisWillison, NilsWhitteker, C. H.Potter, Alexander OberlanderKoerber, W. F.Waterloo Lutheran Seminary (Waterloo, Ont.)Zinck, Austin A.Klinck, Carl FrederickWaterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.)Cronmiller, Carl RaymondAxford, MarionReligious educationFund raising
- Local identifier:
- Martin Luther University College collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- Text Disc1
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5