Waterloo Lutheran University
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Waterloo Lutheran University promotional pamphlet. It contains information about the campus, a campus map, driving directions, and images of the campus.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 the University names changed to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Between 1962 and 1965
- Local identifier
- WLUARCHIV LE3 .W332 196-?b UA114
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc2
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5