Waterloo College Open House souvenir program, February 7 and 8, 1957
- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Souvenir program of the Waterloo College Open House, February 7-8, 1957. It includes descriptions of campus groups and activities, a history of Waterloo College, campus maps, an Open House schedule, advertisements, and images of faculty, students, and campus buildings.
- The program has been 3-hole punched, and marked with ink.
The public Open House was hosted by the student body, and intended to bring the University and the local community closer together. It included tours, refreshments, and a variety show.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Place of Publication:
- Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original:
- Feb. 1957
- Local identifier:
- Waterloo College scrapbook, 1955-1959 / Doreen Sanderson
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- Text Disc1
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5