Five female Waterloo College students during initiation week, 1955
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of five female Waterloo College freshmen dressed in costumes during initiation week 1955. They are standing on the steps of Conrad Hall.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- In ink, reverse: Initiations - 1955-56 / our gals
- Date of Original:
- Sept. 1955
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 5.5cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc13
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5