Bev Hayes during Waterloo College initiation week, 1947
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College freshman Bev Hayes dressed as a baby during initiation week 1947. He is in a baby carriage with a pacifier and a stuffed toy.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- In ink, reverse: Bev Hayes
- Date of Original:
- Sept. 1947
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 17.5cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc10
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5