Waterloo Lutheran University Mardi Gras, 1968
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of two students at the Waterloo Lutheran University 1968 Mardi Gras dance. The woman on the left is dressed as a roll of toilet paper, and the student on the right is dressed as an outhouse. Mardi Gras was held during Waterloo Lutheran University's annual Winter Carnival.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Jan. 1968
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 8cm
Image Height: 9.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc10
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5