Waterloo Lutheran University initiation week, 1968
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of a group of people sitting on an outdoor ledge during Waterloo Lutheran University initiation week 1969. Two male freshmen are wearing beanies and kneeling in front of the group. One of the freshmen is kissing a woman's hand.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse: Page no 13 / Pix no 1 / Order 7632 / guy proposing
- Date of Original:
- Sept. 1968
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 6.5cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc10
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5