Waterloo College freshmen Alice Bald and Ron Lowe during initiation week, 1947
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of freshmen Alice Bald and Ron Lowe during initiation week at Waterloo College, 1947. Ron Lowe is sitting on Alice Bald's lap.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario.It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education.In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Sept. 1947
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 4cm
Image Height: 3cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc10
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5