Waterloo College faculty members participating in the 1955 Purple and Gold Revue
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of seven Waterloo College faculty members standing side by side, in costume. They are cast members in the 1955 Purple and Gold Revue. Left to right: James McKegney, Alice Metzger, Bruce Kelley, Winnifred Beno, James Saunders, James Evans, and Herman Overgaard.
- The photograph is damaged.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- In ink, reverse: Purple and Gold Skit by Faculty 1955 / From left to right / Prof. James McKengey - Dept. of Spanish / Prof. Alice Metzger - Dean of Women / Prof. Bruce Kelley - Dept. of Science / Prof. Wynn Beno - Dept. of Sect. Science / Prof. James Saunders - Dept. Rom. Lang / Prof. Al. Evans - Dept. of Classics
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5