American Theological Library Association Conference
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white group photograph of the American Theological Library Association 26th Annual Conference attendees. The conference was held at Waterloo Lutheran University, June 19-23, 1972. The men and women are standing in front of the Theatre Auditorium.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- June 1972
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.5cm
Image Height: 15.5cm
- Local identifier
- Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.473990871533 Longitude: -80.5278325080872
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S100 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5