Waterloo College Choir
- Belair, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of the Waterloo College Choir. The male and female singers are dressed in white shirts. Faculty member Ulrich Leupold is standing in the middle row, far right.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Additional prints / of this / Photograph / are obtainable / from / The Belair Studio / Dunker Bldg. - Kitchener
- Date of Original:
- Between 1945 and 1949
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc7
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5