Waterloo Lutheran Seminary Male Chorus, 1955-56
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white group photograph of the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary Male Chorus, 1955-56. Left to right, front row: Arthur Freund, Lewis Metzger, Don Himmelman, Dr. Ulrich Leupold, Clyde Wentzell, Calvin Diegel, Bill Kurschinski. Second row: John Kaempf, Ed Loeprich, Paul Fischer, Bill Huras, Warner Winter, Jeff Lund-Tiegen, Vernon Cronmiller, Bruce Small. Third row: Howard Guse, Mike Blender, Carl Goos, Henry Gossen, Bodo Mehling, Garfield Remus, Martti Ahonen.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- 1955 or 1956
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 14.5cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc7
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5