Aerial view of Wilfrid Laurier University, 1987
- Personal Studio, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour aerial photograph of the Wilfrid Laurier University campus in Waterloo, Ontario. The photograph was taken from the southeast.
- Personal Studio (1949-1996) was a photography studio owned and operated by Robert Nicol in Waterloo, Ontario. Wilfrid Laurier University hired Personal Studio to photograph faculty, staff, students, and the campus.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Nov. 1, 1987
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 12cm
Image Height: 9.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Personal Studio fonds
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- S719 Disc3
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5