Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada students
- Bartleman, Ken, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of eight men sitting on the grass. The men, all from Guyana, are Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada students. Left to right, back row: Richard Smith, Paul Jagdhar, Victor Munro, Basil Budhu, James Dookram. Front row: Desmond Hamlet, James Masih-Das, Winston Bone.
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- British Guiana students, Lutheran Synod, Waterloo.
Photographer stamp, reverse: Ken Bartleman / photographs / Kitchener. File print / neg. no. G-335
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc6
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5