Waterloo College Cord editorial staff, 1954-55
- Fernie Zuber, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white group photograph of the Waterloo College Cord editorial staff, 1954-55. Left to right, front row: Scott Martin, Brigitte Stuchlick, Glenn O'Connor, Joan White, Scotty Ferguson. Second row: Wayne Homer, James Heldmann, Bill Warden, Waldo Ryerson, Terry Haller.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Photo by / Fernie Zuber / PH 2-5278 Kitchener
- Date of Original:
- 1954 or 1955
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 16.5cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc7
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5