Miss Waterloo Lutheran University 1967
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of the crowning of Miss Waterloo Lutheran University 1967. Standing is Gwen Mitges, Miss Waterloo Lutheran University 1966. She is placing a tiara on Kathi Burrows, Miss Waterloo Lutheran University 1967. The pageant was held during Homecoming weekend.
- Appears in 1968 Keystone.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Oct. 28, 1967
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 19cm
Image Height: 24cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc6
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5