The day Sir Wilfrid Laurier came, October
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Two black and white photographs mounted on black paper with the words "The day Sir Wilfrid Laurier came, October" written in white ink.
Top : Black and white photograph of a large group of people gathered at a train station in anticipation of Wilfrid Laurier's arrival. There is a "Chatham" sign on the station's exterior. Several automobiles are decorated with Union Jack flags.
Bottom : Black and white photograph Wilfrid Laurier standing on the observation deck of a train during a stop in Chatham, Ontario. Many people are crowded around the train.
- Wilfrid Laurier was the seventh Prime Minister of Canada from July 11, 1896, to October 5, 1911. Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario, is named in his honour.
- The day Wilfrid Laurier came, October
- Date of Original
- ca. 1910
Width: 14.5 cm
Height: 19.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier Collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc40
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5