Cheerleaders visit Waterloo
- Murray's Studio, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of six women and seven men gathered around a desk in the Waterloo council chambers. The group includes cheerleaders visiting from Danforth Collegiate and Technical Institute in Toronto. Left to right, standing: Waterloo College president Gerald Hagey; Joan Genna; Audrey Taylor; Francis Keeling; Unknown; Unknown; Diane Smith; Brenda Coombs; Ruth Johnson; Unknown; Unknown. Seated is Waterloo mayor Donald Roberts.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Murray's Studio
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 16.5cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc5
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5