Cheerleaders visit Waterloo
- Murray's Studio, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white group photograph of five women and four men in Waterloo council chambers. The women are cheerleaders visiting from Danforth Collegiate and Technical Institute in Toronto. Left to right: Unknown; Waterloo College president Gerald Hagey; Danforth cheerleaders Joan Genna, Audrey Taylor, Diane Smith, Ruth Johnson; Unknown; Cheerleader Francis Keeling; Waterloo mayor Donald A. Roberts.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Murray's Studio
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 16.5cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc5
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5