Waterloo Lutheran University Winter Carnival Committee 1969
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white group photograph of the Waterloo Lutheran University Winter Carnival Committee, 1969. Left to right, seated: Lee Jolliffee, Anita Pollak, Sue Fokes, Penny Oliver, Cathy Dawe, Jane Richardson, Joanie Wilson, Marv Strauch, Peter Larsen, Barb Miles, Meg Vanalstine, Diane Wile, Lois Onder, Diane Hoskin, Marsha McQuilan, Cathy and Nicole Delmage. Standing: Dave McAdam, Randy Alston, Roger Maus, Doug Hodgkinson, John Leeson, Dave King, John Boville, Dave Walker, Gary Gillis, Jim Bales, Norm Allen, George Stratton, Pat Whitley, Art Lyon, Ross Phelps, Marty Kagan, Brian Loney, Joe Kosalle, Peter Sharpe, John Radford, Brian Thomson, Bill Cressman, Hugh Thom, John Bell, Jim Boyle, John Delmage.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 22cm
Image Height: 9.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc5
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5