First student body and faculty, Lutheran Seminary, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of four men standing outside of a house. They are the first class of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. The house is the first building on the Seminary campus. Left to right: Students Medon A. Bitzer, C.F. Christiansen, Henry Rembe Jr., and Nils Willison; faculty member Ottomar Lincke.
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with the nondenominational Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original:
- ca. 1911
Width: 23 cm
Height: 18 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 17cm
Image Height: 9.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc5
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5