- Personal Studio, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white studio portrait of Andrew Berczi, Dean of the Faculty of Graduate Studies at Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Personal Studio (1949-1996) was a photography studio owned and operated by Robert Nicol in Waterloo, Ontario. Wilfrid Laurier University hired Personal Studio to photograph faculty, staff, students, and the campus.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Personal Studio / 180 King St. North Waterloo, Ontario / Phone 885-5160 / Print No. 8933
- Date of Original:
- Mar. 11, 1983
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 5.5cm
Image Height: 7cm
- Local identifier:
- Personal Studio fonds
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- S719 Disc1
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5