Pastor Carl Sorensen holding a child
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Pastor Carl Sorensen holding a child. They are standing outside of St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Guelph, Ontario. There is snow on the ground.
- Carl Sorensen graduated from the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada in 1917. He was called to St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Guelph in 1919.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- In the 1920s in Guelph when a group of college & seminary students came to Guelph for an outing at the invitation of Pastor Sorenson. J. Vorkoper
- Date of Original:
- Between 1920 and 1926
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 10.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc3
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5