Nursing Class, Waterloo College, 1953-54
- Murray's Studio, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College's nursing class, 1953-54. They are posed, in uniform. Left to right, back row: Helen Marsh, Viola Martin, Doreen Miller, Katie Pauls, Evelyn Pringle, Ruth Rahn, Nancy Reist, Barbara Richardson, Sally Robertson. Front row: Margaret Roblin, Allison Sayers, Grace Sellers, Anne Siemens, Audry Speers, Barbara Traver, Leila Van Patter, Isabelle Wilson.
- Student nurses from the K-W Hospital received their academic training at Waterloo College.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original:
- 1953 or 1954
Width: 24.5 cm
Height: 19.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc2
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5