Waterloo College class of 1947
- Personal Photos, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white group photograph of men and women in front of the entrance to Willison Hall. They are members of Waterloo College's graduating class of 1947. Left to right, kneeling: Bob Rock, Walter Donovan, Delton Glebe, Hartwig Preuss. First row, standing: Dorothy MacEachern, Nan Wiley, Gladys Foran, Marion Hollinger, Florence Little, Marg Fackoury, Edith Merner. Middle: William Schlegel, John Miller, Wally Ewald, Phyliss Ziegler, Reuben Baetz, Marion Huehn, Darlene Duval, Audrey Krug, Marjorie Bryden, Issac Dyck. Back row: Milton Bauer, Ross Beggs, Earl Haase, Doug Haller, Louie Hinschberger, Herb Gastmier.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Reverse: Personal Photos Dial 4-4074, Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 24.5cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc2
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5