Tom Ramautarsingh presents Earle Shelley with Alumnus of the Century citation
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University Alumni Association President Tom Ramautarsingh (centre) presenting Earle Shelley with the Alumnus of the Century citation. Kitchener Mayor Morley Rosenberg, Class of 1960, looks on. The award was presented at the Alumni Association Valentine's Dance, which was held in the Student Ballroom.
- There is some damage to the top of the photograph.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Feb. 1977
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11cm
Image Height: 16.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc2
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5